CastLabs is one of the key players in the fast-growing video delivery market. We provide our Video Service Delivery Platform to system integrators and mobile network operators worldwide.
To build up our US sales unit, we are currently looking for a
Sales Manager US (m/f)
Set up, deploy and implement sales plans, provide ongoing sales support and maintain direct relationships with decision makers in the cutting-edge business of mobile TV broadcasting and video delivery in international telecommunication projects. With your extensive experience in IT and telecommunictation sales, you’ll work closely together with our consultants and developers in order to propose tailor-made solutions to key accounts in highly available infrastructures. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you’ll also identify future opportunities while attending trade shows and conferences.
With a sound knowledge of broadcasting, video delivery and telecommunication technologies your role as Sales Manager spans all kinds of sales activites: business development, answering RFIs/RFPs/RFQs, presales and key account management. You have experience in selling complex and distributed software architectures, offering a combination of technical and sales skills and being a results-oriented and reliable self-starter.
You fulfill this broad spectrum of demanding responsibilities with the following skills:
- A higher-education degree (university, college), preferably in business administration
- Basic knowledge of internet and video technologies (networking, databases, security, broadcasting, streaming)
- Professional experience in a comparable position is desirable
- Broadcasting/download/streaming knowledge will be a plus
- Flexibility and readiness to periodic travels
- Social skills: self-starter, ambitious, committed, driven, communicative, customer focused
- Fluent English language skills
- Exceptional organizational and social abilities
We offer an exciting work environment on the leading edge of the mobile services business, a high level of responsibility with excellent perspectives, attractive remuneration and benefits, plus an enjoyable, open-minded and flexible working environment within a highly-qualified, motivated international team.
We’re looking forward to your PDF application, including CV, references, expected salary and terms of notice!